Session cookie: Keep track of whether you are logged in to our site and to customize the content of the site based on your previous choices.
Statistical cookie: Used to measure traffic and surf behavior, such as if you visited our site earlier or not and create an understanding of how individual visitors use our site
Social Media Cookie: Buttons on our website allow you to share content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+). These services put 3rd party cookie on our site.
If you do not want to store cookies, there are several ways to prevent it:
- In your browser settings, you can stop it from storing cookies. Keep in mind, however, that some websites work worse without cookies, for example, that it may complicate access to member pages and some features will stop working.
- You can clear cookies from your hard drive. However, settings that you made on certain sites are no longer available.
- If you have a newer browser, it often supports private browsing (incognito). This means that all cookies are cleared every time you close your browser.
Personal data is all information that can be used to identify an individual. Since we only deal with legal entities (companies), only the work-related personal data is registered. Examples of this are names and contact details - email address, postal address and telephone number through the persons company.
We ensure we always protect your personal information, and that the processing complies with both data protection rules, internal guidelines and routines.
Personal data is being updated and deleted when the person is no longer relevant as a contact.
You as a customer/supplier/other interested party who receive our newsletter today and who want to continue with this will not have to do anything. However, if you do not want to receive the newsletters, you must notify us on our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only save mail addresses for these mailings.
Customer database/Supplier database
All information given in connection with orders/purchases is stored in our system in accordance with the Swedish accounting-law for 7 years. After that all data related to natural persons will be deleted, corporate data regarding legal entities are stored further.
Who is responsible for the personal information that we collect?
Frigadon AB, corporate identity number 556463-3963, with address Kvarndalsvägen 12, 302 41 HALMSTAD is responsible for all personal data.
From what sources do we retrieve your personal information?
We only use the information that you provide directly to us.
What are your rights as registered?
We are always transparent about how we treat your personal information and if you want a deeper insight into which personal data we have registered, you may request access to the data. You have the right to rectification. You are entitled to request that your personal information is corrected, if the information is incorrect. Keep in mind that we may have the right to deny your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting certain personal information. These obligations derive from accounting, tax, banking and money laundering legislation.
What does it means that the Swedish Data Inspectorate is the supervisory authority?
The Data Inspectorate is responsible for monitoring the application of the law, and the person who considers that a company handles personal data incorrectly is able to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
How do you easiest contact us with questions about data protection?
Since we take data protection very seriously, you can always contact us at email@example.com or contact your seller/buyer here at Frigadon.
We use a secure server where your personal information is processed and limits the access to personal data within the organization. Authorization for access to personal data is given only to individuals within the organization, as well as to the Personal Data Council, for the sole purpose of carrying out their duties.
This site complies with the standards W3C has created for the development of modern websites. This means that the page information is separated from its design by using HTML 5 to structure the information, and that CSS is used to apply the design. This site is produced by DigiFactory web agency in Halmstad.
Navigate with your keyboard
In most browsers available on the market today, you can navigate only using the keyboard (without using mouse).
- ALT + arrow left takes you back to the page you last visited
- ALT + arrow right takes you one step forward if you have backed up with the command above
- ENTER selects a link or sends forms
- TAB jumps between links and form fields
The shortcuts available on this site are:
- S - Skip navigation, jump directly to the text content
- 0 - About the website, accessibility information
- 1 - Home page<
The way to use these shortcuts differs slightly depending on which browser you are using.
- Mozilla FireFox press ALT + SHIFT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Google Chrome presses ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Safari press ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Internet Explorer, press ALT + (shortcut), followed by ENTER
- Opera press ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.